Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Fashion Forward

Before I begin: there is one time when it is o.k. to have a backpack. When that back pack is actually a child carrier and your child is the cutest little kid I've ever seen, it's totally acceptable.

O.k. I have to tell you about the fashion show on the bus today.
Two girls. 80s rock star hair. Meaning...one side was short, the other was long and it was hot pink. It was amazing.

Also, a lady wearing a fur coat and fur hat. I actually thought the hat was part of her hair and I gasped audibly...then I realized it was a hat. Didn't change my reaction.


Finally (and at first I didn't realize how odd this was, because in my hometown, people shop at Farm and Fleet and that's totally acceptable attire for going out...) a man in a one piece snow suit...that was hunting camouflaged. Didn't know there were so many deer on the CTA????

No comments:

Post a Comment