Wednesday, March 24, 2010

A little bit about me

This morning, the card reader didn't read my card...but it beeped like it did...so I tried to walk forward...and slammed into a locked turnstile. Thanks for the bruise.

Someone decided they had to stand where I was standing. When you picture this...picture someone looking at the spot where I am standing, ignoring all other space around them, and then choosing to be as close to where I am standing as possible without actually standing on my feet. And he had some weird nasty post nasal drip thing going on so he was literally sniffling IN MY EAR. EEEEEEK! Poor me.

Then I tripped up the escalator.

I just want you all to know I am not exempt from the mockery in these pages. I can mock myself as well.

Today I saw a girl crocheting a scarf. Go her.
I saw a man carrying a folding chair on a suitcase with him. That was strange.

2 comments: