Saturday, March 13, 2010

I'm all for St. Patrick's Day and the parade (which was today, for those of you who live in a dark corner of the world that has absolutely no fun ever and didn't know that was the deal today). It was cold. And rainy. And this crazy dude tried to pick a fight with the person standing in front of him because he once stood where this new person was now standing blah blah blah it was dumb (not the parade, the almost fight. Awkward).

That's not what I'm here to discuss.

I'm talking about the sea of green on the blue line today. The group of 17 year olds wearing shamrocks on their faces and giggling like...well...17 year olds.

Oh, I'm also talking about the GIANT GREEN PONCHO.

I'm all for celebrating. It's fun. But to the wearer of the green poncho--don't you think you went a little overboard?

Probably not...I later saw a man wearing a glittered shamrock headband.

All in all it was a pretty fantastic day to peoplewatch on the CTA.

No comments:

Post a Comment