Tuesday, September 7, 2010

66, you are a joke

Really.
Today there were two of you, one right behind the other. The first was FULL. The second nearly passed me by, then honked the horn because I apparently didn't board the bus fast enough.

Dear Bus Driver,
I cannot board your bus until the doors are open. Don't be a jerk.

Then the Blue Line proclaimed its undying love to me today by taking much, much longer than usual. I guess the Blue Line missed me.

Oh CTA. Relationships take work. I feel I do most of it in this one, though.
Like sitting next to the smelly people.
I'll be glad when it's freezing. It acts like deodorant for those who don't actually wear it.

1 comment:

  1. it's so true--cold weather is nice for hanging out with smelly people.
    i wonder if they wonder why we don't hang out in the summer time?

    ReplyDelete