Friday, January 15, 2010

I am almost certain someone was rocking out to some Andrew Lloyd Weber* this morning. Oh, the musical variety that is the soundtrack of the CTA.

Also, I might do all my Christmas shopping for 2010 at this site here: http://ctagifts.com/
Yes please, I want a T-shirt of my favorite bus route!

Last, no matter what the context, when I hear the phrase "We have the bus all to ourselves!" I really want to throw myself under it.

Happy commuting!


*Slightly unrelated, but I tend to get Andrew Lloyd Weber and Frank Lloyd Wright mixed up. Very embarrassing. I double checked before actually posting this.

2 comments:

  1. Hi. I love your blog! If I ever start taking the bus on a regular basis here in Portland, one day I want to start singing the 60s song 'Downtown' as we head downtown. And then I'll encourage my fellow riders who know the words to join me. Doesn't that sound like fun?

    Anyhoo, try this mnenomic to remember who is who: Frank Lloyd Architect (say it just like that). Then you'll know that Frank built buildings and Andrew does music.

    Keep up the good work and rubber side down.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Portland,
    Thanks for your encouragement...it totally geeks me out to know there are people across the country reading my crazed CTA observations.

    I think if you were to start a sing a long on your bus route...you would definitely make the pages of a blogger in your city! It's so good to have goals :)

    ReplyDelete